November 16, 2010

Stuff is Here!

I have to say, having wireless in my apartment make life much better! Also, I got word yesterday that my stuff has finally arrived in DC! I'm still working on scheduling my time to access my storage unit (which is an hour drive away from my apartment in Manassas, VA) and then a time for everything to be delivered. Hopefully this will all happen before I come home for Thanksgiving next week....

That's right, I'm coming home for Thanksgiving! I figure it may very well be the last time I get to be home for Thanksgiving for a number of years, so I may as well take advantage of it while I can. We're finishing training early on Wednesday, so I'll be in early Wednesday evening and flying back early Sunday morning.

Today was my first rainy day in DC. I have never seen so many dogs with raincoats! It's cute, but also slightly disturbing.

Tomorrow we have a field trip to the Foreign Service Institute in Arlington for the day. It'll be nice to be somewhere other than the training facility we've been in for the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment