January 11, 2011

Haircut...and country assignments for some...

Well, since the last post, I did get my hair cut by Marsha at Tracy & Company salon...I love how it turned out! Marsha and the salon got a good review on Yelp!

This week is kind of like a DLI15 reunion because we are in "consolidated training week." We'll spend the week taking a bunch of required trainings. Yesterday we had a mini flag ceremony because half of the class finally had assignments! We knew that a number of people were already aware of where they were going, but everyone was hoping that maybe they'd have a surprise during the ceremony. Unfortunately, still no assignment for me - boo! But lots of others got theirs, including about four of the aggies, who are going to Bangladesh, Ghana and Kenya. I'm hoping my day will come soon!

It's snowing!! I'm hoping for some real accumulation this time...and a snow day tomorrow! A girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment