December 30, 2010

STILL WAITING...


Well, you have probably inferred from the title of this post that I still don't know where I'm going. I've been putting off blogging because I keep thinking that I'll find out. First, I thought I'd know before Christmas- fail. Then I thought for sure I'd know by the end of the year - another fail. So, now we've been given the date of January 10th. And in the meantime, I thought I'd post a few pictures from the graduation ceremony where I got my American flag...

All the American flags....you'll notice a few Afghanistan flags sprinkled in there for the Mid-Levels

Me with Administrator Shah
I love the photo of me with the Administrator because, for some reason, I'm the only one in my class of 60 who is posed like this. Everyone else has this super serious handshake pose. Not sure what happened there...

The whole DLI 15 class

Happy New Year!

1 comment: