December 15, 2010

Still waiting...

Well, I haven't written anything in awhile...I was waiting until the 10th when I found out where I was going, but that plan was thwarted. On the 8th, they told us that we'd all be getting American flags at graduation because they were unable to assign the majority of our class. That was disappointing. So, graduation came and went...Chris came to DC for the weekend, so that made it enjoyable. We had a nice dinner on Friday night, saw 'I Love You Philip Morris', had a delicious crepe at Eastern Market on Saturday morning, made a trip to Ikea....oh yeah, and Chris brought me a cat! Tiger is now a city cat with Wally. I think they've readjusted to being together now.

This week has been wonderful. We moved into our cubicles on Monday - my home is in the Bureau of Food Security. I've had some great meetings that have really helped me figure out what my purpose in the agency is and what I should be doing for the next year or so. I'm hoping I'll get my assignment by Christmas...check back soon!

Pics from graduation to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment