September 26, 2010

Emo is moving!

So, yesterday we had our yard sale to start getting rid of all the things we don't want to move around the world. It was a beautiful day to be sitting outside all morning, and we sold LOTS of our stuff, so I will call it a success! The rest will be listed on Craigslist or taken to Goodwill this week. It feels good to see that there is less stuff in the house that has to be dealt with...plus, our garage is completely cleaned out so we can park both cars in it again (for the 1st time in over a year)!!


                                                                                    Today will be a sadder day :(
We're taking Emo to my her new permanent home at my parents. I keep reminding myself that she will be much happier in a place where she can run around outside rather than being stuck in an apartment, but I will miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment